Monday 15 January 2007

25th November 2006 Increase the Distance

2 miles kid stuff, tonight I have increased the walk to three miles, and five on the weekend. I can't believe I'm doing this every night, but I'm feeling good and I have no reaction to the walking which is brilliant.

Spoke to one of my fellow walkers today he's a fitness instructor, can't be bad.

I also spoke to my local Macmillan rep a really nice lady, she recommended that I get down the gym and get on the step machine. She did this walk last October and said that she built up to one hour on the step machine 1 HOUR, have you ever tried to do that for 10 minutes, its excruciating. This has not been an encouraging day!!

Towel and throw in spring to mind, just joking of course I'll finish on my hands and knees if I have to. This walk has really changed my life and refocused my attention on something positive and worthwhile, I feel good.

No comments: